09 dezembro, 2005

A RED POEM FOR A MAN NAMED CAVACO









cavaco simply loves uncle steve
but uncle steve is in love with another woman
he has unrealistic expectactions
far in a strange neighborhood
someone begins to laugh
but cavaco loves his uncle steve








the university principal wants to put an end to it all
and is driving cavaco crazy
and leaves him weeping on the stairs
and leaves him confused by the facts

now cavaco thinks eddie is his perfect match










while they discuss the possibility of copulation
i feel ready to go on my poem in english

as my nightmares tell me the truth
I confess my ignorance
as part of my morning routine









as terror sweeps the city watch him
fly with eddie a face without a face or wonder
a silver shadow turning into sand










annie wants to be intimate with eddie
but eddie prefers uncle steve
while they discuss the possibility of copulation
someone known as cavaco is afraid of everyone
because he would rather be hiking
and when eddie and steve are moving through the forest
who will stop the sun from shining wonders?










everyone says cavaco suggests alternate routes
and keeps rewriting his history of life
I know there is a sound of rainfall
that will keep annie in a drop for me
now cavaco wants YOU to be his
(love has very good eyesight)
I think you should consider his offer
i can´t rembember of a better happy end...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

You would like to say that this english classical poem is very sweet as the cavaco's voice and silhuet, in the morning face of an economist!

sexta-feira, dezembro 09, 2005 8:12:00 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home